Shopping in Taobao from the United States has never been easier, today there are the platforms and companies that make it easy for us to buy in China. All the details in the following article.
The 3 essential requirements to buy in Taobao from the United States
Tabla de contenido
Today we have great ease and access to tools that allow us to buy in Taobao from the United States, all you need is to register in the online store, have a virtual locker in China and a credit card, virtual or prepaid.
- How to register in Taobao
- The complete guide you have in this article: Click here
- Open a virtual locker in China
- To ship from China to the United States all your purchases you need a locker as all purchases in this online store are only shipped to Chinese territory.
- That’s why buying in Taobao without intermediaries is almost impossible.
- The list of purchasing agents, intermediaries or virtual lockers in China you have in this post: Click here
- Have a credit card, virtual or prepaid
- Today banks offer credit cards, virtual and/or e-prepaid.
- I will leave you a link where the Nequi card of Bancolombia was used to buy in Taobao. Watch video
3 Tips for Importing from China to the United States
It is necessary to be attentive to every detail of your purchase, since when you make some process in the wrong way you could lose everything along the way, so here I leave you my 3 tips for making your purchase in Taobao, Tmall, 1688, Jd, etc. a success.
- Check the seller’s grades – Learn how to do it.
- Keep in mind import regulations in the United States for such shipments.
- Be honest. (This will avoid inconvenience with U.S. Customs)